Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, the complete next generation launched in China at CNY 899 (approx. Rs. 9,000) for 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and at CNY 1,199 (approx.Rs. 12,000) FOR 3GB RAM+64GB ROM in Grey, Gold and Silver colour option. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 expected to launch in India by jan. priced approx. Rs 10,000 for 2GB+16GB, Approx. Rs 12,000 for 3GB+64GB. It will counter Lenovo, Samsung and HTC in mid-range Smartphone market.
The Chines version of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 runs on Google’s latest Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS. It also offer you a bigger 5.5”-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080) display with Gorilla Glass 4. It’s packed with a powerful 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging features. It measures 151x76x8.35mm and weight 175gm.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 supports Dual-SIM(LTE+LTE), Micro SIM with 4GLTE, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Finger print scanner and USB Type C. It will be be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor/ deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 coupled with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/64GB ROM + 128GB Micro SD card slot. It will also combines dual powerful camera, a 13-MegaPixel rear camera and 5-MegaPixel front camera.
While Indian version of Redmi Note 4 will come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor and 16MP Rear camera and 8-MP front facing camera.
It’s predecessor, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available in India priced at Rs 9,999, for 16GB ROM+2GB RAM, Rs 11,999 for 32GB+3GB RAM. Xiaomi also planning to launch Xiaomi Redmi Pro Mini and Xiaomi Mi5C in Chines and Indian market by Q1 2017.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 FEATURES:-
- Dual-SIM with 4G LTE, NFC
- 5.5 -inch Full HD Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Faster 64-Bit Octa-core processor
- Camera 16-MP rear+8-MP front
- Powerful 4100mAh battery
- Finger Print Scanner
- USB Type C
- 5V 2A fast charging
- Ali and Mi payments
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Dual SIM Support(4G+4G) with Dual Standby
- NETWORK 4G LTE/3G/2G
- Display 5.5 -inch Full HD(1920×1080) Display with Gorilla Glass 4, 2D glass display with resolution 401PPi
- Google’s Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with MIUI 8
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- 2GB/3GB/ RAM
- ROM 16GB/64GB
- Micro SD card slot up to 128GB
- 16-MP Rear Camera with Dual- LED flash
- 8-MP front selfie camera
- 4100mAh battery with 5V 2A fast charging
- Dimension 151x76x8.35mm
- Weight 175gm
- Rivals Lenovo ZUK 2 and Micromax Canvas 6 Pro
- Colours Gold/Grey/ Silver
- Release date Dec. 2016
- Avaiavlity Dec. 2016
- Price in China CNY 899 FOR 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, CNY 1199 for 3GB RAM +64GB ROM
- Price in India Approx. Rs 9,000 for 2GB RAM+ 16GB ROM, Approx. Rs 12,000 for 3GB RAM+64GB ROM
gharmar.com is a Tech blog which works for professonals.It brings technology related news from different parts of the world.It is a Global Technology Blog.It writes in different catogirize like gadgets,social media,tech awareness etc….
Our Aim is to empower each and every citizen on technology.Please join with us to integrate more in Technology.Everyday we bring some new and interesting articles on technology.Follow the blog everyday and co-operate with us to full fill our dreams(Empowering citizen on technology).